Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Director Education in a Quarantine



During the stay at home phase of the quarantine, many of you have successfully introduced video conferencing or conference calls for your board meetings.   I want to leverage your success in that area by offering timely, quick-hitting director education programs that give your directors updated information in a format that can be customized to your needs.  Rather than recording a generic session, I want to offer some key topics with a twist: customization to your needs via a conversation with you prior to the meeting, allowing me to incorporate elements of your strategic goals into my presentation.  

Attending live during your board meeting also allows me to answer questions and otherwise follow up my comments with key insights. 

Such a presentation can be done in 30-45 minutes, providing timely, fast paced information to your directors as they seek to lead your bank forward.

Here are some topics that you will want to take advantage of:

Ø  Integrating Technology with Your Enterprise Strategy

Ø  Managing a Remote Work Force for the Long Term

Ø  CyberSecurity Takes a Seat in the Boardroom

Ø  Leveraging your Digital Platform: Embracing your Virtual Bank

Ø  Preparing for the Branch of the Future

Ø  A Vision for Your Bank: Key Components of your Next Strategic Plan

Ø  Managing Your Core Vendor Relationship: What the Board Needs to Know

Ø  Custom Topics on Demand

Finally, I remain available to meet with your board face to face for such presentations, and of course to conduct full scope enterprise strategic planning when you are ready. 

Contact me to discuss your needs.  I look forward to the opportunity to be of service.

Trent Fleming
901-896-4007

 My blog on banking topics:

www.bankinginsights.blogspot.com

My website

        www.trentfleming.com

Follow me on FaceBook
        www.facebook.com/thetechnologyadvisor

Follow me on Twitter
        www.twitter.com/techadvisor

No comments:

Post a Comment